FBA | NeutraDC enters a MOU with China Mobile | A Game-Changing Partnership: NeutraDC’s MOU with China Mobile International (CMI) means Chinese businesses will have access to NeutraDC’s eyeball network, creating opportunities to rapidly advance one of Southeast Asia’s most significant digital economies.
Jakarta, Indonesia, Mar 29, 2023 – (via ACN Newswire) – NeutraDC, a brand of PT Telkom Data Ekosistem (TDE), has entered a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with China Mobile International (CMI), a subsidiary of China Mobile, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world.
According to the terms of the MOU, NeutraDC and CMI will work together to develop strategic solutions that meet the specific needs of Chinese companies in the Indonesian market. They will do this by utilizing their combined expertise and data center and network capabilities. Both companies will also explore opportunities for data center development and expansion in the region.
“This partnership is an important step in Indonesia’s digital economy,” said Andreuw Th.A.F, CEO of NeutraDC. “We have extensive experience supporting Chinese businesses in this region and understand the challenges they face. Through this Memorandum of Understanding, we will provide Chinese companies with a comprehensive solution to enter the Southeast Asian market, along with knowledge and support to help them navigate the complexities of doing business in the region.”
“It is very exciting to have this opportunity to collaborate with NeutraDC to provide our customers with even more comprehensive and innovative solutions to expand their business to Southeast Asia,” said Daniel Zhang, Managing Director of CMI Indonesia.
NeutraDC offers a pathway for customers to access Indonesia’s large and lucrative digital economy. A TDE brand, NeutraDC offers a hub of TDE’s data centre resources in Indonesia, a digital ecosystem where any party (including hyperscale players) can tap integrated digital infrastructure with comprehensive network connectivity. With over 171 million active internet users, Indonesia presents a huge potential market under the strong economic ties between China and Indonesia.
Over the past decade, Chinese companies have embraced Indonesia’s digital economy by investing in the start-ups and innovative companies that emerging in areas such as e-commerce, OTT, fintech, and digital entertainment.
Pictured, left to right:
- Terry LEUNG, Deputy Head of Enterprise Business, CMI
- Lei REN, Division Head of Planning & Development, CMI
- Andrew NIU, Chief Partnership Officer, Carrier Business, CMI
- Weizhong SHEN, Director & Executive Vice President, CMI
- Daniel ZHANG, Managing Director of CMI Indonesia
- Andreuw Th.A.F, Chief Executive Officer, Telkom Data Ekosistem (NeutraDC)
- Bogi Witjaksono, Director of Wholesale & International Service, Telkom Indonesia
- Michael Hu, Chief Commercial Officer, Telkom Data Ekosistem (NeutraDC)
- Daniel Syafril, AVP Corporate Secretary, Directorate Wholesale & International Service, Telkom Indonesia